• PVC coated polyester woven fabrication
• Printed with GREENGUARD Gold certified inks ( eco-friendly, non-toxic)
• Nonallergic, suitable for usage by children and sensitive adults
• Satisfies CPSIA phthalates restrictions
• Clean easily using mild dish soap and non-abrasive sponge (avoid essential oils, bleach, ammonia, acid, and chlorine)
• Material imported from Portugal, printed in USA
Check our store for more designs!
About the artist:
Eli Halpin grew up in Alaska and now lives and paints in Austin, Texas USA. She focuses attention on the facial expressions of animals, while enjoying and celebrating their many features. Eli’s original paintings are made on wood with oil. Eli’s work tells stories. The scenes she paints are infused with romance and humor, while emphasizing the instinct, intuition, and wisdom of nature.