• PVC coated polyester woven fabrication
• Printed with GREENGUARD Gold certified inks ( eco-friendly, non-toxic)
• Nonallergic, suitable for usage by children and sensitive adults
• Satisfies CPSIA phthalates restrictions
• Clean easily using mild dish soap and non-abrasive sponge (avoid essential oils, bleach, ammonia, acid, and chlorine)
• Material imported from Portugal, printed in USA
Check our store for more designs!
About the artist:
Heather Gauthier’s style is the culmination of experiences and influences in urban and rural settings. Her popular animal portraits are often described as “anthropomorphic realism”: wild creatures in a civilized, very human setting. Heather and her family of boys live in San Antonio, Texas USA. She has regular gallery and café shows in addition to being featured on the PBS program ARTS and HGTV. Also, she loves cheese.